Priscilla grew up in Alberta, Ontario, and B.C. and attended Trinity Western University for a B.A. in Political Science.
In 2012, Priscilla relocated to the U.K., where she attended City University to obtain her Bachelors of Laws degree with Honours from City University London in 2014.
Priscilla enrolled in the Bar Professional Training Course at City University London and completed the program in 2015. She is a member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn where she was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2015.
After training and successfully completing an alternative dispute resolution course with ADR Group in London, Priscilla became an ADR Group Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator in July 2015.
Following her training in London, Priscilla moved to Vancouver, where she now resides.
Priscilla’s practice at Grant Kovacs Norell is focused on insurance litigation. She has experience in general civil litigation, including areas of commercial and environmental law.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Litigation
- British Columbia, 2017
- England and Wales, 2015
- Bar Professional Training Course, City University London, 2015
- Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator, ADR Group, 2015
- LL.B. (Honours), City University London, 2014
- B.A., Trinity Western University, 2012
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia